ASSESSMENT of PARENTING SKILLS: INFANT and PRESCHOOLER
Gail Elliot, Ph.D.
- The APSIP has been designed for use with parents of infants and preschoolers up to 5 years of age.
- It evaluates a parent’s genuine interest in a child by assessing his or her knowledge of the details of the child’s:
- SPECIAL NEEDS
- HEALTH HISTORY
- SCHOOL HISTORY
- PERSONAL HYGIENE
- A special section of twenty-six selected items are used with the APSIP Summary Sheet to compare one parent with the other or to assess one parent alone with respect to:
- Parental attunement to the child
- Strengths in parenting skills
- Weaknesses in parenting skills
- There is a special section for parents of twins
ASSESSMENT OF PARENTING SKILLS: Infant and Preschooler (APSIP) VP115
Contains: 8 APSIP Booklets, 8 APSIP Summary Sheets, APSIP Instruction Manual, Update Service, Author Contact Number.
APSIP KIT (VP115) Price: $289
Additional APSIP Booklets (with Summary Sheets):
|10 for $159||20 for $219||30 for $289|